What is the CPAAA?
The Citizen Police Academy Alumni Association (CPAAA) is a 501c3 non-profit organization founded in 1995 for graduates of the Citizen Police Academy (CPA).
What is the CPAAA Vision?
What is the CPAAA Mission?
The mission of the CPAAA is to support the Denton Police Department through projects and programs benefitting the police department as well as our community and citizens.
How is the CPAAA funded?
The CPAAA is funded through membership dues, donations and fundraising projects. Membership dues are $20/year.
When are meetings?
Where are meetings?
The CPAAA meets at the Denton Public Safety Training Center, 719 E. Hickory St, Denton, TX 76205.
What does the CPAAA do?
- Staffs fundraising booths at community events like the Arts and Jazz Festival and the Holiday Tree Lighting
- Hosts one of the Citizen Police Academy Alumni of North Texas monthly meetings
- Conducts special programs with guest speakers throughout the year
- Participates in activities like Range Day, Great American Cleanup, Paws and Police and cookouts for the PD
- Provides food and door prizes to officers and staff on annual Police Appreciation Day in December
- And more!
Who can be a member?
If you are a graduate of the Citizen Police Academy (CPA) and want to become a member of the Citizen Police Academy Alumni Association, please fill out the application found on our website and email it to email@example.com or mail it to:
Denton Police Department
Citizen Police Academy Alumni Association
P.O. Box 1713
Denton, TX 76202
You may also bring the completed application to a CPAAA meeting. If you have any questions or want more information about upcoming events and ways to support the Denton Police Department through the CPAAA, please visit our website at www.dentoncpaaa.org or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our volunteers at Jazz Fest, the Holiday Tree Lighting, Annual Police Appreciation event and many others!